About Me

My photo
Hello to all. As you all know we moved to Utah in August 2008. This is a beautiful place to live and a wonderful place to raise a family. All the kiddos have adjusted well and are enjoying the cooler wheather. I will do my best to keep my blog updated. As you all know this truly is my 7th heaven. They all keep me busy and we love to have fun. So here we go!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Spotlight

For the month of June our family was choosen to be the spotlight family of our neighborhood. This is the photo that was published. C.J. was still in wonderful Arizona at the time. The picture of Savannah banana was taken at her school on daddy -daughter day! It was also put in the school paper.

2 comments:

Kathy Miner said...

Everything looks good Jaime. I'm glad you decided to give it all a try. It really is fun once you get the hang of it. Yes, when you upload pictures you can add 5 at a time, then go back into and edit that same post and add 5 more and so on. Make sure you don't leave alot of spacing between pictures when your in edit mode. Keep them close together. Especially when your adding more later. They automaticly space themselves when you add more pics. Just a note to self. I am more than willing to help.

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute and you look great!!! so fun to get aquainted with your family.

tip: try live writer, it's a microsoft program that you get free on the web that makes for easy publishing to your blog. if you want to try it and need help give me or brandy a call. :) i'm sure she won't mind me volunteering her. :-D if you need my number let me know and i'll email it.