About Me

My photo
Hello to all. As you all know we moved to Utah in August 2008. This is a beautiful place to live and a wonderful place to raise a family. All the kiddos have adjusted well and are enjoying the cooler wheather. I will do my best to keep my blog updated. As you all know this truly is my 7th heaven. They all keep me busy and we love to have fun. So here we go!

Monday, July 6, 2009

Back Yard Fun

We love to be outside! I love it because it wears them OUT! They had fun playing in the water and running around today. Now that they are worn out, I can get some of the packing and cleaning out of the way. We all can't wait to go see family and friends. We have missed them so much. Friday will be here before we know it, let me get busy.

Alycia is going to kill me for this one, but I think it's super cute!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Aww! I LOVE all the pics! Looks like fun!
Love ya lots!