About Me

My photo
Hello to all. As you all know we moved to Utah in August 2008. This is a beautiful place to live and a wonderful place to raise a family. All the kiddos have adjusted well and are enjoying the cooler wheather. I will do my best to keep my blog updated. As you all know this truly is my 7th heaven. They all keep me busy and we love to have fun. So here we go!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Waterpark


Don't we all love the summer-time weather! Here we are at a cute little water-park in S. Ogden cooling off. The little ones love playing in the water. I laugh at thinking before we left for our vacation to Arizona, how I was complaining to Ken about how HOT it was. When we left to AZ our high was 84*. The high in Surprise while we were there was 117*. So coming home was a welcomed cool. No complaints from me! We are missing family and friends and can't wait to get the Fall visitors.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: