About Me

My photo
Hello to all. As you all know we moved to Utah in August 2008. This is a beautiful place to live and a wonderful place to raise a family. All the kiddos have adjusted well and are enjoying the cooler wheather. I will do my best to keep my blog updated. As you all know this truly is my 7th heaven. They all keep me busy and we love to have fun. So here we go!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Keeping the Faith

I love Jeremy Camp's music. I love listening to his music while cleaning, relaxing, getting dressed or driving. Any-time really. I was sitting here listening to his Restored CD, and felt so blessed. I was thinking back to a time I was so lost, and how unhappy I was. I blamed all those around me for the choices I made. I am so grateful to my amazing Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for being faithful and doing exceedingly more than I could ever ask. I want everyone to know the happiness that having Jesus in my life brings. Here is a song that is absolutely perfect for the way I feel. And of course it's written by Jeremy Camp..

Take You Back

The reason why I stand. The answer lies in you. You hung to make me strong, though my praise was few. When I fall I bring your name down. But I have found in you a heart that bleeds forgiveness, replacing all these thoughts of painful memories. But I know your response will always be .... I'll take you back. Always.... Even when your fight is over now. Even when your fight is over now.. I'll take you back. Always....Even when the pain is coming through. Even when the pain is coming through.. I'll take you back..
You satisfy this cry of what I'm looking for and I'll take all I can and lay it down before the throne of endless grace now that radiates what's true. I'm in the only place that erases all these faults that have overtaken me and I know that your response will always be....I'll take you back. Always....Even when your fight is over now. Even when your fight is over now.. I'll take you back. Always....Even when the pain is coming through. Even when the pain is coming through.. I'll take you back..
I can only speak with a grateful heart as I'm pierced by this gift of your love. I will always bring an offering, I can never thank you enough.. You take me back..Always.... Even when my fight is over now. Even when my fight is over now. You take me back.. Always.... Even when my pain is coming through. Even when my pain is coming through. You take me back..Always.... Even when my fight is over now. Even when my pain is coming through.. You take me back..Always....

I love this song. It reminds me of all that Jesus has done for me. It reminds me that he will always be there for me.
And he fills my life, he's everything to me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE his music too!!! He has some amazing words that touch me to my soul! I am so happy to hear that you find happiness in Jesus...He is the source of my joy as well!

LOVE ya!
Melissa